In this episode of the Multifamily Innovation® Show, Patrick Antrim talks with Mark Peters, the President of Zego.
Mark previously was the head of finance, payment operations, and business systems departments and has over 10 years of finance experience in the high-tech and payments space, resulting in an IPO and multiple positive exits.
Patrick and Mark discuss their thoughts on macro and micro economic factors that multifamily owners, operators, and investors are having to deal with today.
- Trends in rent collections and various payment types at multifamily properties.
- Digital adoption in the multifamily industry, especially with regard to payment operations and business systems.
- Legal and economic challenges with multifamily rent payments.
- What you might not know about the most costly payment option and the risks associated with it.
- Digital-first experiences and paperless offices.
- Questions multifamily owners and operators should be asking partners like Zego.
- Much more!
Mark Peters: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markdavidpeters/
Patrick Antrim: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickantrim/Get Involved:
Attend/Sponsor the Multifamily Innovation® Summit: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/
Join the Multifamily Innovation® Council: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/multifamily-innovation-advisory-council/
Submit for a Multifamily Innovation® Award: https://multifamilyinnovation.com/awards/
Attend/Sponsor the Multifamily Women® Summit: https://multifamilywomen.com/