In this episode of The Multifamily Innovation® Podcast, host, Patrick Antrim, CEO of Multifamily Leadership, takes a deep dive into the Year-on-Year (YOY) trends among the Best Places to Work Multifamily®, and the key differentiators that set these companies apart.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The increasing emphasis on Inclusion among the Best Places to Work Multifamily®, including a rise in seminars, workshops, and Inclusion Task Forces.
- The growth in Professional Development opportunities, with more companies reimbursing employees for certifications, business education, workshops, and tuition.
- The emerging trend of special services or accommodations for military families.
- The decline in companies providing workplace facilities for exercise and fitness, and the slight drop in remote working among Best Places to Work Multifamily® employees.
- A marginal dip in employee evaluations of their employers’ performance, with specific concerns around benefits packages, timely communication, and staffing levels.
Key differentiators of the Best Places to Work Multifamily®:
- Superior benefits programs, including retirement planning, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
- A higher level of trust between employees and leadership, with leaders demonstrating genuine care for their employees’ well-being.
- A safer environment for employees to express their honest opinions without fear of negative repercussions.
- Greater likelihood of offering paid time off for community service, reimbursement for certifications, business education, and tuition.
About the Multifamily Innovation® Summit:
Find out more about the Multifamily Innovation® Summit taking place in December, where the winners of the Best Places to Work Multifamily® program will be celebrated.
Visit MultifamilyInnovation.com/awards for more details on the Best Places to Work Multifamily® Program.
Visit MultifamilyLeadership.com to see all events, news, and insights in multifamily.
Enjoy the show, and don’t forget to subscribe to stay updated on the latest trends and insights in the multifamily apartment industry.