In this episode of the Multifamily Innovation® Show, Patrick Antrim talks with Kyle Finney, Business Development Manager of Arize, to illustrate how smart tech can be leveraged affordably. And how, even in tight cost-cutting times, owners can fortify their portfolio by optimizing their operational efficiencies, maintaining strong retention and occupancy rates, and building more resilience into their assets. At the end of the day, Owners need to justify the expense and see the short-term and long-term value when cost-cutting.
Patrick and Kyle covered the following topics:
- The current climate in the multifamily industry.
- How and why proptech is the secret weapon to multifamily’s
- How proptech addresses operational efficiencies in multifamily.
- What is centralized leasing and how it benefits owners and operators of multifamily assets.
- How to implement these solutions while staying within budget.
- Integrations and installations within existing multifamily properties.
Kyle Finney – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyle-finney/
Patrick Antrim – https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickantrim/
Multifamily Innovation® – https://www.linkedin.com/company/multifamilyleadership/