Henson Orser founded Two Dots, a venture backed technology company dedicated to solving the problem of apartment leasing fraud using some of silicon valley’s most advanced AI, while bringing operational excellence to multifamily property managers along with it.
He started his career working in banking at Goldman Sachs in New York. After a successful trading career, Henson made the jump to working as one of the first employees at another VC backed technology company helping apartment property managers increase ROI through digital marketing to their residents. After seeing up close what a time consuming and expensive problem leasing fraud was for property managers, he realized there weren’t any great companies solving the problem end-to-end and that’s how he founded Two Dots.
In this episode, we covered:
- What the Two Dots journey is all about.
- How is this tool different in giving results from other products in the multifamily market.
- How this tool can efficiently help apartment property managers in verifying income and employment, and fraud prevention.
- What problem is it solving in terms of apartment leasing processes?
- What are the exciting things Two Dots can bring to the future of multifamily.